10 Tiny Tower (Android iOS) Pro Tips
Tiny Tower had came on Android recently, and had been the one of the top game on iOS for quite a while. The game is free, but it has micro transactions in the game. You wont need to pay to complete or beat the game. This guide is to show you how.
The goal of Tiny Tower is to upgrade a small building into a skyscraper, brimming with both residential and commercial establishments. To accomplish this, the player must manage the stock and Bitizens of potentially dozens of businesses and apartments, collecting the profits and the rent to further construction.
1. Save up to 50 Tower Bucks and bank in for 100,000 coins. That’s the only bucks to coin conversion that is worth your bucks. Use your coins to build new floors.
2. Upgrade your Elevators as early as you can. You can feel the difference and also see it through the coins you earn from helping your Bitizens.
3. Know your Bitizens well. So when there is a Deliveries & Messages that need your help, it will save your time and earn that easy buck!
4. Check your Bitizens’ Dream Job, and fulfil them when there is a chance. Fulfilling them will earn you 1 Tower Bucks and also double the stock capacity.
5. While you are spending lots of time in the game, try Selective Stocking. It can be done by restocking only the 3 coins items, all your customer will buy only the 3 coins item, and it give you more coins!
6. Check the VIP before using them. You can identify them by their outfits, and check and optimize your selection to make full use of the VIPs before sending them up to the floor.
7. If you get a Construction Worker VIP and you dont currently have a construction site, either cancel them or send them to only 2nd floor. By doing that, you can continue sending Bitizens up the elevator.
8. Move your 8/9 skill points bitizens around while the 3 coins stocks are ready. By doing this, you can get maximum discount and wont need 6 bitizens to manage 2 shops.
9. Only use Tower bucks to restock 3 coins stocks. Its not worth spending it on 1/2 coin(s) stocks.
10. Residential Floors is important, its a good idea to have more residential floor than you need, since moving in Bitizens take time and you want your shop to always sells 3 coins items.
That’s my top 10 tips for Tiny Tower, what’s yours?